WebOasis - Forum

WebOasis => Introductions => Topic started by: FieryBlake on March 11, 2019, 05:21:15 am

Title: Hello Megathread
Post by: FieryBlake on March 11, 2019, 05:21:15 am
Everyone say hi!

I'll go first. I am a Redditor who got to this site via an askreddit post, now I use this more than reddit.
Title: Re: Hello Megathread
Post by: Admin on March 11, 2019, 06:02:46 am
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everyone say hi!

I'll go first. I am a Redditor who got to this sit via an askreddit post, now I use this more than reddit.

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have ya here! :-)
Post by: Stern on March 11, 2019, 03:56:47 pm
I found this while browsing MDL
Post by: spike on March 12, 2019, 05:24:55 am
Can't remember how I got here but find it very useful. I pop in to chat most days but don't always have time to talk.
Post by: Admin on March 12, 2019, 05:37:22 am
Glad ya found us! Welcome :-)
Post by: Tamen on March 13, 2019, 05:14:46 pm
Hi all !
Find the site via Reddit, now it's my home page.
Love it.
Post by: Admin on March 14, 2019, 01:55:36 am
Hi all !
Find the site via Reddit, now it's my home page.
Love it.

Welcome, glad to have you here :-)
Post by: catastrophE on March 17, 2019, 08:03:28 am
I read about this site in my local newspaper about an year ago!!
Post by: Admin on March 17, 2019, 08:15:28 am
I read about this site in my local newspaper about an year ago!!

local newspaper? now im interested. Can you provide a photo or link?
Post by: F1lthygn0me on March 17, 2019, 06:41:33 pm
Hello all   :)
Post by: Alex Mars on March 17, 2019, 06:45:33 pm
Hello all,

Found out about weboasis in a (german) IT forum about half a year ago. Using it since as my personal homepage. Found this forum through the subtle ,-) hint in the search bar.

Cheers, Alex
Post by: Admin on March 17, 2019, 06:58:38 pm
Hello all,

Found out about weboasis in a (german) IT forum about half a year ago. Using it since as my personal homepage. Found this forum through the subtle ,-) hint in the search bar.

Cheers, Alex

Haha, people weren't noticing it so I changed the name "Google" in our search script to "< CHECK OUT NEW FORUM" for like 24 hours. I just switched it back, hopefully it convinces more than just 1 person to join lol...but we are glad to have you here Alex Mars. Welcome sir :-)
Post by: loimprevisto on March 18, 2019, 01:42:39 am
Hello folks,

I've been using the main page as my homepage for a while now, but I only heard about the forum today from a random reddit post about r/piracy's pending demise.
Post by: Admin on March 18, 2019, 02:20:08 am
Hello folks,

I've been using the main page as my homepage for a while now, but I only heard about the forum today from a random reddit post about r/piracy's pending demise.

Sad to hear about Reddit giving all these controversial subreddits a bunch of grief lately. They are trying to go mainstream as a social media platform and realize they can't have any subs that will piss off advertisers.

Welcome to WebOasis glad to have ya here.
Post by: Tempest Star on March 18, 2019, 04:03:48 am
Hello! I feel I arrived just in time! Thank you for creating this!
Post by: Black on March 18, 2019, 05:49:57 am
Hi! Heard about the weboasis from reddit a few months ago!
Post by: Candere on March 18, 2019, 07:50:40 am
Hello!

Hello folks,

Same here. Initially heard about weboas.is from r/DataHoarders, first time I've actually changed my home page to something other than Google!
Post by: Lighthouse on March 18, 2019, 10:17:37 am
This is such a both beautiful and functional site. Good to see now this site also has some rooms to talk as well.
Post by: comkat on March 18, 2019, 02:50:59 pm
Hi! Seems to be a common reason - heard about weboas.is awhile back, joining now that I've been made aware of the forum from r/datahoarders. Already feeling better here ;)
Post by: Teque5 on March 18, 2019, 03:08:17 pm
Came looking for reddit alternatives. That site has been in the gutter with moderation and astroturfing for too long.

Will this site have more virually compact discussion pages in the future? I always thought it was silly how much wasted space there was in these forum formats.
Post by: TheDreadPirateRoberts on March 18, 2019, 03:26:15 pm
Everyone say hi!

I'll go first. I am a Redditor who got to this sit via an askreddit post, now I use this more than reddit.

Welcome
Post by: moronicus_totalis on March 18, 2019, 05:20:01 pm
Hey everybody.
Post by: Faiyz on March 18, 2019, 10:20:41 pm
Hi there, I'm SurfingBunny on Reddit. Speaking of which, I lurk that site from time to time.
Post by: Admin on March 19, 2019, 02:10:58 am
Welcome everyone, glad you are all here. We hope to continue to grow and develop into a thriving community. This is certainly a great start!
Post by: FieryBlake on March 19, 2019, 11:03:20 am
Sad to hear about Reddit giving all these controversial subreddits a bunch of grief lately. They are trying to go mainstream as a social media platform and realize they can't have any subs that will piss off advertisers.

yeah they pretty much nuked r/imgoingtohellforthis , r/offensivememes and a bunch of other subs
Post by: Admin on March 20, 2019, 02:33:13 am
yeah they pretty much nuked r/imgoingtohellforthis , r/offensivememes and a bunch of other subs

/r/piracy is going to be banned soon. They just got notice. https://torrentfreak.com/reddit-admins-issue-formal-warning-to-r-piracy-totally-out-of-the-blue-190318/
Post by: FieryBlake on March 21, 2019, 07:18:36 am
/r/piracy is going to be banned soon. They just got notice. https://torrentfreak.com/reddit-admins-issue-formal-warning-to-r-piracy-totally-out-of-the-blue-190318/
Goddamn. Tho I always found r/opendirectories more useful, its still sad. Migrate to voat now? or 8chan? (i exclude 4chan because it does not allow you create your own subs/boards)
Post by: halifax on March 21, 2019, 02:49:30 pm
Hi everyone. Found about this website on reddit too . I hope this community grows bigger and better (and has less moderation and restrictions than reddit :p)
Post by: kwijibo610 on March 24, 2019, 05:03:48 pm
Sup world. Been following since the site's infancy right after Templatep2p shut down and my digital depravity needed a new source of munitions. haven't been on in a while so I was pleasantly surprised by the revamp. still haven't played around with the search but I will definitely give it a whirl after some more exploration. Nice to greet you   ;D
Post by: JustWASD on March 25, 2019, 09:08:08 am
Hi,

some people already know me from the Chat were I post weird shit in broken english and strange drawings.

I discovered this site on the askreddit thread aswell.
Most of the time I play Pinball in the arcade and I am happy for every new game that gets added :D

-JustWASD

Post by: NoSignaL_1337 on March 27, 2019, 06:58:53 pm
sup yall
Post by: Quick on March 28, 2019, 11:36:02 pm
Hello forum dwellers.

It's been a while since I've joined a forum. It kind of feels nostalgic, but I have been using weboasis for a little while, and the internet for... just a little while longer :) As a little bit of background, I would consider myself to be a "Freedom of Information Enthusiast".

I'm a fan of the homepage, and hope it keeps growing and staying up-to-date with useful links. I have to say, having everything on one page has made things a lot easier for me. If there's ever any way I can be of help, I'd be happy to. Cheers!
Post by: Todeswunsch on March 29, 2019, 11:47:38 am
Hi! (again)... been in the forum for a while...not the best at presentations
Post by: theHeck on March 29, 2019, 08:15:09 pm
Hello all! Big fan of weboas.is, had it set as my homepage for about a year. Led me to one of my favourite things in the ever - allsprk.tv!

Be good to see this community grow. If anyone wants to do some web dev jamz, hmu.
Post by: PolarisX on March 29, 2019, 10:58:10 pm
Hi Everybody,

My name is PolarisX. Me and Admin go way back.
Post by: TheHumanEvent on March 30, 2019, 02:06:31 pm
Hiya, everyone!

I, too, found this website from Reddit. It's now my homepage for every computer that I own, and I use it daily! It's extremely easy to use and very helpful for finding websites quickly. I also love how customizable it is!

Very glad to be a member of this community, and hope that we can all become friends very soon!
Post by: crook3d on March 30, 2019, 10:44:56 pm
Hi Everyone
WebOas.is has been one of my most used bookmarks ever since I discovered it. This is a great looking forum, Admin you have done a great job.
Post by: moronicus_totalis on April 03, 2019, 03:38:09 pm
I really think we have a good platform shaping up here.  Just need some more traffic!  With the potential upcoming demise of /r/piracy, there ought to be quite a few people looking for a new place.  When /r/megalinks shut down, there was another site/forum similar to what you have here that absorbed so many people that they recently had to stop accepting registrations.  The place is a goldmine, and I imagine Weboasis can take off in a similar way.  Looking forward to it. 
With that in mind, I've got a couple things I'd like to contribute.  Do we have an uploading "best practices"/guide somewhere?  Preferred hosts-zs/mega/1fichier, whether to obscure links/archives with passwords, base64, filecrypt, etc.?  You know, that sort of thing? 
Post by: dafzozafu on April 08, 2019, 05:29:31 pm
Very happy to see there's a forum now.
weboas has been my homepage since 2017. It changed my life in so many ways.
Post by: m_musashi on April 08, 2019, 09:53:21 pm
Hello All. WebOasis truly has the best site name. It's a wonderful respite from the harsh environments of the interwebbies ether and the slow moving coup the advertisement juggernauts have encroached onto Reddit. Thanks for all the work admins!
Post by: Tabao on April 08, 2019, 10:24:25 pm
Hello :)

I'm from France

it's a great pleasure for me to be among you....

Thanks for this forum :)
Post by: JackBurton on April 09, 2019, 01:52:29 am
Hello one and all,

I too found this site via Reddit and it's now my homepage on every computer I have.  I hope this community becomes like Reddit USED to be before it sold out. 

With the passage of Article 13 I feel like free speech online is rapidly going the way of the Dodo.  I hope this community becomes a last bastion of hope.
Post by: Admin on April 09, 2019, 02:52:24 am
Welcome to all the new members. Glad to have all of you join us :-)
Post by: FieryBlake on April 09, 2019, 06:04:59 am
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login That gif of yours is hilarious!
Post by: Tabao on April 09, 2019, 09:32:27 pm
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login That gif of yours is hilarious!

Thanks you ...made by my self :)
Post by: Hax on April 10, 2019, 07:21:02 am
Hey all! I've had this site as my home page for I-cant-even-remember-how long. Figured I'd come to see who else finds this place useful.
Post by: agaperules on April 10, 2019, 02:23:58 pm
Hello everyone! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this growing and creative community.
Post by: TA10S on April 10, 2019, 04:58:31 pm
Woah hey I'm TA10S! (yaknow, from TES) I've always wanted to witness the birth of a forum. I'd hope to be part of this as much as possible.
Post by: OneAdventurer on April 10, 2019, 07:42:19 pm
I found this site while watching a YouTube video from Tech Gumbo.  This site was one of the ten most useful sites they listed.  I'd never heard of this site prior to that video, so I had to come take a look.  While I'm far more of an adventurer than I am a tech-guru, I like what I've seen here so far. 
Post by: SlickboyZs on April 15, 2019, 01:27:02 pm
Hey it's nice to be here clicked on a link from another site, had a bit of chit chat with the admin in his chatbox seems like a decent kinda dude, he has more links up his sleeve than a town hall clock (has faces)   ;D  ;D
Post by: Temps on April 17, 2019, 08:28:16 pm
Hello everybody,
I m not really sure how I actually get here, but since I found this page a few weeks I use this site as my homepage.
Really nice design and dozen of useful links. I hope the community continues growing.
Good job Admin, keep this thing going :) See ya in the chat

Temps
Post by: Therand on April 22, 2019, 04:45:18 am
Hola!

Thanks for building this out and can't believe this sat in my "other bookmarks" for so long. It's now pinned and the default home page. Weboas.is gives me hope for the future of the net, again!
Post by: Admin on April 23, 2019, 01:38:34 am
Hola!

Thanks for building this out and can't believe this sat in my "other bookmarks" for so long. It's now pinned and the default home page. Weboas.is gives me hope for the future of the net, again!

Glad to hear you gave us a second chance and now we achieved homepage status :-) Glad to have ya, welcome aboard.

Hello everybody,
I m not really sure how I actually get here, but since I found this page a few weeks I use this site as my homepage.
Really nice design and dozen of useful links. I hope the community continues growing.
Good job Admin, keep this thing going :) See ya in the chat

Temps

Thanks, I definitely plan on keeping it going! We need more chatters, please do come to chat :)
Post by: nightshifter on April 26, 2019, 04:28:54 am
hello all, came here ~year ago from some link on reddit. Remember people giving Admin shit for his site. Thought it was cool, but I didn't really revisit till yesterday when it was brought back up in another reddit mention. Glad to see Admin didn't give up.

Hope this is the start of something that will rival what we used to once have on the net before certain groups decided to "nerf" everything.
Post by: Hypno on April 27, 2019, 04:21:02 pm
Hi all, I've been using this as a search tool recently and I'm a bit nostalgic for a proper forum like in ye olden days. Admin seems like a cool dude so I'm hoping this can be a place to stick around and form a community proper.
Post by: Admin on April 28, 2019, 12:15:19 am
hello all, came here ~year ago from some link on reddit. Remember people giving Admin shit for his site. Thought it was cool, but I didn't really revisit till yesterday when it was brought back up in another reddit mention. Glad to see Admin didn't give up.

Hope this is the start of something that will rival what we used to once have on the net before certain groups decided to "nerf" everything.
Hi all, I've been using this as a search tool recently and I'm a bit nostalgic for a proper forum like in ye olden days. Admin seems like a cool dude so I'm hoping this can be a place to stick around and form a community proper.

Welcome aboard you two...Glad to have ya, hope to see you both around often :-)
Post by: KiwiMarshmallows on April 28, 2019, 07:52:02 am
Hi, I found this place because someone mentioned it before r/CringeAnarchy was banned a few days ago, figured I'd see what this place is about even if other members don't move here.
Post by: Parazite on April 30, 2019, 02:03:42 pm
Greetings all,

Just a quick rundown on myself.
I'm an old school sh*tposter, long before 4chan even came into existence. I've been on the web, since the BBS days. I used to hang out with the C.D.C on Mirc back in the day, some of you may remember me as Nick0teen back then, or ParaZite... Arphaxhad and Acid Reign used to be my main contacts back then.
Anyway, I've been on the web, breaking sh*t for years, and collecting more crap than any sane person ever would. I used to run a H/P/V type board in the early 90's, and everyone thought I was a chick, because I had a background of a woman in BDSM gear...oh the halcyon days of a young, naive internet.
I've had to "settle down" somewhat, and started my own consulting company about 15 years ago, due to my parents failing health. Being my own boss gives me flexibility, but the guy I work for is a real slave driver sometimes. :D
If I can help anyone on here, with anything, give me a shout.
Post by: d1gl3r on May 01, 2019, 07:47:41 am
I am d1gl3r. #doing my best to elevate away from my once former script kiddie self.

This place is awesome.... I love it... I am sure my wife will hate it.('for occupying my fleeting free time')

Thank you for all great site with from what I can tell very informative content. D1gl3r ;D
Post by: Orphe on May 03, 2019, 03:21:29 pm
Just found the forum through the 'free vpn' alert at the bottom of weboas.is, big fan of your work You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , keep it up (y)
Post by: markanthony on May 04, 2019, 06:02:04 pm
Hi Everybody,

My name is markanthony and it's a pleasure to meet you all!  I don't remember how I found weboasis, but I think I've had it for a few months and I don't exist without it.

I especially like the radio...the sixties music from France is hilarious!!!

I saw the VPN offer and couldn't resist.  I'm glad I did because it gave me the opportunity to check out the forum.  
I'm a former COO of a financial firm and Dir of Sales for a Tech company who's doing (...trying to do) freelance Web Dev now. 

I appreciate the mature demeanor of this community and I look forward to becoming more involved.  Feel free to reach out...

Peace...

Post by: Reaper on May 07, 2019, 06:21:16 am
Hi there, saw this site from a "useful websites" youtube video, and ever since then it has been my home page. I have also shown this to many other people and they keep it as their home page too now.
Thanks for the awesome work.
Post by: Admin on May 07, 2019, 07:55:06 pm
Hi Everybody,

My name is markanthony and it's a pleasure to meet you all!  I don't remember how I found weboasis, but I think I've had it for a few months and I don't exist without it.

I especially like the radio...the sixties music from France is hilarious!!!

I saw the VPN offer and couldn't resist.  I'm glad I did because it gave me the opportunity to check out the forum.  
I'm a former COO of a financial firm and Dir of Sales for a Tech company who's doing (...trying to do) freelance Web Dev now. 

I appreciate the mature demeanor of this community and I look forward to becoming more involved.  Feel free to reach out...

Peace...

Got any connections to wealthy people in the tech world? Need to find someone with cryptocurrency they wouldn't mind donating to a good cause for more servers lol.

Hi there, saw this site from a "useful websites" youtube video, and ever since then it has been my home page. I have also shown this to many other people and they keep it as their home page too now.
Thanks for the awesome work.

Excellent, thanks for telling your friends. Keep spreading the word about us!!

Just found the forum through the 'free vpn' alert at the bottom of weboas.is, big fan of your work You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , keep it up (y)

Trying to keep it up :-) Hoping to get us a faster 10Gbps VPN soon: http://www.novogara.com/10gbps-servers/
Post by: ronaldo028 on May 12, 2019, 05:56:38 pm
I saw this on reddit, now it's my homepage. Thanks again for your hard work admin
Post by: TracKsluiT on May 15, 2019, 06:43:20 am
HIIIIIIIII!! 

I think i said thanks for the site and hello to all of you. Canadian!
Post by: Admin on May 15, 2019, 06:45:54 am
I saw this on reddit, now it's my homepage. Thanks again for your hard work admin

Glad to hear we are your homepage. Enjoy :-)

HIIIIIIIII!! 

I think i said thanks for the site and hello to all of you. Canadian!

Welcome to WebOasis, glad to have ya from Canada!
Post by: Shu on May 15, 2019, 12:20:26 pm
Hi all,
It's been a while.

So, I have been a memberof templatep2p, original weboasis and seed.rs.

I also had a forum account here on weboasis before everything for deleted again.

Either way, I cam back because I noticed one of my sites were added to the homepage and I was getting some traffic, so thanks for that. Idk how you found out about it because it's pretty lowkey and would love to know. (upld.im)

I also run my own DMCA proof (not bulletproof) in Netherlands at dataone's DC. Co owned by ecatel, now novagoro. I own the hardware and rent IP space and network. Will share more on that and few offers later if anyone's interested.

Good to be here again, please don't wipe everything this time.
Post by: Admin on May 16, 2019, 01:45:44 am
Hi all,
It's been a while.

So, I have been a memberof templatep2p, original weboasis and seed.rs.

I also had a forum account here on weboasis before everything for deleted again.

Either way, I cam back because I noticed one of my sites were added to the homepage and I was getting some traffic, so thanks for that. Idk how you found out about it because it's pretty lowkey and would love to know. (upld.im)

I also run my own DMCA proof (not bulletproof) in Netherlands at dataone's DC. Co owned by ecatel, now novagoro. I own the hardware and rent IP space and network. Will share more on that and few offers later if anyone's interested.

Good to be here again, please don't wipe everything this time.

http://www.novogara.com/10gbps-servers/
You have a single server or whole rack? Isn't Dataone and ecatel/novogara just inside Netherlands Equinix?
What kind of speed and bandwidth does your rack/server have?
I can't even get the novogara guys to respond to me when I try to buy servers usually.
Are you worried about BREIN being in Netherlands and European Union?
https://torrentfreak.com/court-orders-hosting-provider-to-stop-pirate-premier-league-streams-180126/
https://torrentfreak.com/brein-is-taking-infamous-piracy-hosting-provider-ecatel-to-court-170815/

I really want a 10Gbps Ecatel server to use as freebie VPN server for WebOasis users. If you have a better way to contact them, let me know.

Did you post upld.im on a few subreddits? That's really weird that you were already familiar with the site, because I'll be honest, I have no idea who you are or that the site belonged to you, just a weird coincidence. I think I saw it on reddit and liked the layout, rules, and responsiveness of it, plus the high MB limit for images.
Post by: Shu on May 16, 2019, 10:00:52 am
http://www.novogara.com/10gbps-servers/
You have a single server or whole rack? Isn't Dataone and ecatel/novogara just inside Netherlands Equinix?
What kind of speed and bandwidth does your rack/server have?
I can't even get the novogara guys to respond to me when I try to buy servers usually.
Are you worried about BREIN being in Netherlands and European Union?
https://torrentfreak.com/court-orders-hosting-provider-to-stop-pirate-premier-league-streams-180126/
https://torrentfreak.com/brein-is-taking-infamous-piracy-hosting-provider-ecatel-to-court-170815/

I really want a 10Gbps Ecatel server to use as freebie VPN server for WebOasis users. If you have a better way to contact them, let me know.

Did you post upld.im on a few subreddits? That's really weird that you were already familiar with the site, because I'll be honest, I have no idea who you are or that the site belonged to you, just a weird coincidence. I think I saw it on reddit and liked the layout, rules, and responsiveness of it, plus the high MB limit for images.

Hey B... Admin.. Guess I gotta stay shush about it 🤞

I have 4U colocated right now and each server with its own dedicated 1Gbps unmetered line.

1 Server is used for OpenVZ Node with SAS, 1 for KVM and LXC Node with SSDs, 1 as a CDN for proxy streaming videos 24/7 and the last one as a Shared Hosting Node which isn't live yet.

It's not Equinix, dataone's DC is in Wormer which is a few miles outside of Amsterdam. They might have good connectivity but I'm not certain.

I'm not really worried about BREIN because ecatel is not the only one who have servers in dataone. They do have a lot of space for themselves but it's just that. For the same reason, I like to distribute my providers, I buy rack space from dataone and network from someone else and IPs from multiple providers.

I can check with my network provider for my cost on the 10Gbps dedicated line, but I don't expect it to be as cheap as novagorro.
As about contacting novagorro, I'm not sure even with physical access to DC I can do it. Dataone does make sure we all get out own spaces and we are only allowed to touch our own racks.

About upld, no I haven't posted it anywhere that's why I was surprised to see you even knew about it.
I used to go by the name haku on tp2p, weboasis, sitedev and seed.rs ( PS: Would you be willing to sell seed.rs and if so then for how much? )
Post by: Admin on May 16, 2019, 05:19:41 pm
Hey B... Admin.. Guess I gotta stay shush about it 🤞

I have 4U colocated right now and each server with its own dedicated 1Gbps unmetered line.

1 Server is used for OpenVZ Node with SAS, 1 for KVM and LXC Node with SSDs, 1 as a CDN for proxy streaming videos 24/7 and the last one as a Shared Hosting Node which isn't live yet.

It's not Equinix, dataone's DC is in Wormer which is a few miles outside of Amsterdam. They might have good connectivity but I'm not certain.

I'm not really worried about BREIN because ecatel is not the only one who have servers in dataone. They do have a lot of space for themselves but it's just that. For the same reason, I like to distribute my providers, I buy rack space from dataone and network from someone else and IPs from multiple providers.

I can check with my network provider for my cost on the 10Gbps dedicated line, but I don't expect it to be as cheap as novagorro.
As about contacting novagorro, I'm not sure even with physical access to DC I can do it. Dataone does make sure we all get out own spaces and we are only allowed to touch our own racks.

About upld, no I haven't posted it anywhere that's why I was surprised to see you even knew about it.
I used to go by the name haku on tp2p, weboasis, sitedev and seed.rs ( PS: Would you be willing to sell seed.rs and if so then for how much? )

It's seede.rs not seed.rs

How much are they charging you to colo each server with 1gbps unmetered?
Post by: Shu on May 16, 2019, 06:30:42 pm
It's seede.rs not seed.rs

That changes the whole thing now.

How much are they charging you to colo each server with 1gbps unmetered?

I pay €95/mo tor rack and network combined with 1Gbps unmetered on top of hardware for 1U and 0.6A

Just noticed, was upld.im removed for a reason from homepage?
Post by: Admin on May 16, 2019, 07:28:02 pm
That changes the whole thing now.

I pay €95/mo tor rack and network combined with 1Gbps unmetered on top of hardware for 1U and 0.6A

Just noticed, was upld.im removed for a reason from homepage?

(https://funkyimg.com/i/2TYbV.jpg)

No it hasn't been removed. You are possibly using an older cached version.

Most of the time, it's a caching issue. To fix most issues with WebOasis, Please clear all cookies and cache from your web browser then restart your browser.
You may also want to click the "Reset All To Default" button located in the upper left popout menu on the homepage of WebOasis.
Post by: Shu on May 16, 2019, 08:03:39 pm
Odd, I saw it yesterday but its gone today. Still don't see it

https://upld.im/images/srelE.png
Post by: Admin on May 16, 2019, 10:55:39 pm
Odd, I saw it yesterday but its gone today. Still don't see it

https://upld.im/images/srelE.png

Did you click that "Reset All To Default" button? Do that!
I didn't remove it.
Post by: Shu on May 17, 2019, 07:19:09 am
I see it now, thanks.
Post by: BlaZe on May 17, 2019, 04:59:56 pm
Hi!
I got here from Twitter :D
Post by: caketime on May 19, 2019, 03:15:08 pm
Howdy, folks :)
Post by: FieryBlake on May 22, 2019, 06:47:02 pm
Greetings all,

Just a quick rundown on myself.
I'm an old school sh*tposter, long before 4chan even came into existence. I've been on the web, since the BBS days. I used to hang out with the C.D.C on Mirc back in the day, some of you may remember me as Nick0teen back then, or ParaZite... Arphaxhad and Acid Reign used to be my main contacts back then.
Anyway, I've been on the web, breaking sh*t for years, and collecting more crap than any sane person ever would. I used to run a H/P/V type board in the early 90's, and everyone thought I was a chick, because I had a background of a woman in BDSM gear...oh the halcyon days of a young, naive internet.
I've had to "settle down" somewhat, and started my own consulting company about 15 years ago, due to my parents failing health. Being my own boss gives me flexibility, but the guy I work for is a real slave driver sometimes. :D
If I can help anyone on here, with anything, give me a shout.

You can swear on here, mods (mod actually) arent gay here like they are on reddit and other sites
Post by: Tolly TNT on May 28, 2019, 05:59:22 am
Hello All,

I'm here in the past with forum name as "Templatep2p". I'm looking forward to contribute myself what I have missed.
Post by: LinxWeb on June 16, 2019, 05:38:05 pm
Hi!

I found this site via Reddit. I have nothing else to say :D
Post by: rogalien98 on June 16, 2019, 09:17:10 pm
Hi everyone,

I found this website from reddit, and I am starting to explore it, love the idea of the consolidated search homepage.

Cheers!
Post by: Incursio on June 21, 2019, 11:09:26 am
Hello,

Found the cool search site but wasn't aware of the forum, so here I stand.

BTW it's possibly not just me but I really suck at these Captcha's.
Post by: Kuno on June 21, 2019, 03:22:19 pm
Another user here who found out about weboasis through reddit, hello ;)
Post by: Admin on June 21, 2019, 11:09:19 pm
Hello,

Found the cool search site but wasn't aware of the forum, so here I stand.

BTW it's possibly not just me but I really suck at these Captcha's.

Any captchas should go away after you've made your first post on the forum.
Post by: Cakeymou on June 22, 2019, 10:51:43 pm
Hello.

I found this website while browsing the Internet

Spoiler (click to show/hide)