Skip to main content
Topic: Cloud Storage Options (Read 440 times) previous topic - next topic

Cloud Storage Options

I've been looking for something like raidrive

10:39:39 Admin: CDN means that all my links at 1fichier are like if you had a premium account with them...they let you use all their servers, whole network, unlimited speeds
10:39:45 Admin: CDN = content delivery network

10:40:19 Admin: so it should be fast and not like most shitty filehost sites where you download at 150kb/s

10:45:56 caketime: i gotta get maybe a windows 95 vm set up to play all those old sierra games i used to play
10:46:07 caketime: king‘s quest, police quest, space quest
10:46:24 caketime: such good games!!
10:47:33 Admin: have you seen You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
10:48:05 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10:48:30 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too bring back some memories
10:53:00 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login < web assembly getting amazing these days
10:53:18 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

11:05:27 man 2: i just wanted to get your take on this zoolz lifetime subscription for 1tb storage for 40usd, do you see a scam?
11:05:47 Admin: lifetime anything is a scam
11:06:16 man 2: what do you suggest for long time storage?
11:06:34 Admin: 1fichier is legit
11:06:39 Admin: 2TB cold storage
11:06:54 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11:07:12 Admin: 1 year for 15 Euro

11:08:09 Admin: or use something like this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with all the cloud storage providers
11:09:48 Admin: Support Cloud Storage - Google Drive - Google Team Drive - Google Photos - OneDrive - SharePoint - Dropbox - Box - pCloud - Yandex Disk Support Protocol - WebDAV (+secure) - FTP (+secure) - SFTP (+ED25519)
11:10:58 man 2: ^i was looking for something like this thanks, on a side note what is this NAS?and how to setup one
11:11:50 Admin: I want to buy like a 50TB cloud Wasabi drive
11:11:51 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11:12:46 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login < is for windows and mac and is similar to raidrive
11:13:06 Admin: NAS = network attached storage
11:13:59 Admin: you can build your own server/desktop with a bunch of hard drives in RAID and connect to your network and install something like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on it
11:14:29 Admin: or you can buy prebuilt ones and just buy the HD‘s separately to insert...prebuilt ones come with their own proprietary software
11:14:59 Admin: Synology is probably best prebuilt one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11:15:59 Admin: essentially an external hard drive that is accessible by every device on your network at the same time
11:16:03 Admin: they can all read/write to it
11:16:18 Admin: very handy for building media servers
11:16:48 Admin: it can do a lot more but obviously primary thing is file storage...you can install plex and torrent clients and do all kinds of shit
11:19:51 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login looks like this supports wasabi, hmm

01:07:06 Admin: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Cloud Storage Options

Reply #1
RaiDrive is best Free option I've found so far followed by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login are nice but cost money or you have to pirate them. I prefer free and open source if possible. So I will keep looking for more options and let you know if I find anything else. :-)

Reply #2
I'm using raidrive

Reply #3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm using raidrive

thoughts on it?

Reply #4
thoughts on it?

I like it.  there was an update 5/13. I can easily use 15GB google accounts for storage. it makes a drive letter for each one in Windows. I dunno if they have an app but I just use ES explorer on the phone to access. ES explorer has ads though.

Reply #5
I like it.  there was an update 5/13. I can easily use 15GB google accounts for storage. it makes a drive letter for each one in Windows. I dunno if they have an app but I just use ES explorer on the phone to access. ES explorer has ads though.

heard of lucky patcher? look it up

Reply #6

Reply #7
The official site looks sketchy as fuck lol

Reply #8
The official site looks sketchy as fuck lol