Skip to main content
Topic: SnugVPN - 6 Months Free For Beta Testers (Read 596 times) previous topic - next topic

SnugVPN - 6 Months Free For Beta Testers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: SnugVPN - 6 Months Free For Beta Testers

Reply #1
I'm fairly skeptical of free vpn offers, but I like to test drive them for curiosities sake. I've seen some that seem to be secure, others that are obviously misconfigured. I've noticed some that inject scripts into the users web browser for one reason or another and some that have really odd implementations of domain fronting going on. Anyway, I signed up for the beta test at snug. FWIW, after having been approved, I noticed that it seemed as if the only way to connect was by downloading an app. This I consider to be a red flag. I tried contacting their customer support, explaining that my operating system was not supported by the suggested apps, in hopes that maybe they would reply with some information regarding how one could connect by way of something like openvpn. Perhaps they could provide an .opvn file? Some necessary configuration details? Anyway, I never heard back from them. Let me be clear, I'm just mentioning this FWIW and I don't want to dis snug unjustly. I'm just putting it out there. Does anyone else that may have signed up for this beta test have a review to offer? I might try and stand up a virtual Windows machine and check out the app, but I'd have to set time aside to do that carefully. In the meantime, I'm curious if anyone has any opinions on snug.

Reply #2
the earth is long

Reply #3
I try to install this free VPN. And I don't recommend this VPN. They don't have security and protect your data. I found the article about VPN for my purpose about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reply #4
Try ours or this one? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login