Skip to main content
Topic: Hello Megathread (Read 9273 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hello Megathread

Reply #26
/r/piracy is going to be banned soon. They just got notice. https://torrentfreak.com/reddit-admins-issue-formal-warning-to-r-piracy-totally-out-of-the-blue-190318/
Goddamn. Tho I always found r/opendirectories more useful, its still sad. Migrate to voat now? or 8chan? (i exclude 4chan because it does not allow you create your own subs/boards)

Reply #27
Hi everyone. Found about this website on reddit too . I hope this community grows bigger and better (and has less moderation and restrictions than reddit :p)

Reply #28
Sup world. Been following since the site's infancy right after Templatep2p shut down and my digital depravity needed a new source of munitions. haven't been on in a while so I was pleasantly surprised by the revamp. still haven't played around with the search but I will definitely give it a whirl after some more exploration. Nice to greet you   ;D

Reply #29
Hi,

some people already know me from the Chat were I post weird shit in broken english and strange drawings.

I discovered this site on the askreddit thread aswell.
Most of the time I play Pinball in the arcade and I am happy for every new game that gets added :D

-JustWASD

Reply #30
sup yall

Reply #31
Hello forum dwellers.

It's been a while since I've joined a forum. It kind of feels nostalgic, but I have been using weboasis for a little while, and the internet for... just a little while longer :) As a little bit of background, I would consider myself to be a "Freedom of Information Enthusiast".

I'm a fan of the homepage, and hope it keeps growing and staying up-to-date with useful links. I have to say, having everything on one page has made things a lot easier for me. If there's ever any way I can be of help, I'd be happy to. Cheers!

Reply #32
Hi! (again)... been in the forum for a while...not the best at presentations

Reply #33
Hello all! Big fan of weboas.is, had it set as my homepage for about a year. Led me to one of my favourite things in the ever - allsprk.tv!

Be good to see this community grow. If anyone wants to do some web dev jamz, hmu.

Reply #34
Hi Everybody,

My name is PolarisX. Me and Admin go way back.

Reply #35
Hiya, everyone!

I, too, found this website from Reddit. It's now my homepage for every computer that I own, and I use it daily! It's extremely easy to use and very helpful for finding websites quickly. I also love how customizable it is!

Very glad to be a member of this community, and hope that we can all become friends very soon!

Reply #36
Hi Everyone
WebOas.is has been one of my most used bookmarks ever since I discovered it. This is a great looking forum, Admin you have done a great job.

Reply #37
I really think we have a good platform shaping up here.  Just need some more traffic!  With the potential upcoming demise of /r/piracy, there ought to be quite a few people looking for a new place.  When /r/megalinks shut down, there was another site/forum similar to what you have here that absorbed so many people that they recently had to stop accepting registrations.  The place is a goldmine, and I imagine Weboasis can take off in a similar way.  Looking forward to it. 
With that in mind, I've got a couple things I'd like to contribute.  Do we have an uploading "best practices"/guide somewhere?  Preferred hosts-zs/mega/1fichier, whether to obscure links/archives with passwords, base64, filecrypt, etc.?  You know, that sort of thing? 

Reply #38
Very happy to see there's a forum now.
weboas has been my homepage since 2017. It changed my life in so many ways.

Reply #39
Hello All. WebOasis truly has the best site name. It's a wonderful respite from the harsh environments of the interwebbies ether and the slow moving coup the advertisement juggernauts have encroached onto Reddit. Thanks for all the work admins!

Reply #40
Hello :)

I'm from France

it's a great pleasure for me to be among you....

Thanks for this forum :)

Reply #41
Hello one and all,

I too found this site via Reddit and it's now my homepage on every computer I have.  I hope this community becomes like Reddit USED to be before it sold out. 

With the passage of Article 13 I feel like free speech online is rapidly going the way of the Dodo.  I hope this community becomes a last bastion of hope.

Reply #42
Welcome to all the new members. Glad to have all of you join us :-)

Reply #43
@Tabao That gif of yours is hilarious!

Reply #45
Hey all! I've had this site as my home page for I-cant-even-remember-how long. Figured I'd come to see who else finds this place useful.

Reply #46
Hello everyone! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this growing and creative community.

Reply #47
Woah hey I'm TA10S! (yaknow, from TES) I've always wanted to witness the birth of a forum. I'd hope to be part of this as much as possible.

Reply #48
I found this site while watching a YouTube video from Tech Gumbo.  This site was one of the ten most useful sites they listed.  I'd never heard of this site prior to that video, so I had to come take a look.  While I'm far more of an adventurer than I am a tech-guru, I like what I've seen here so far. 

Reply #49
Hey it's nice to be here clicked on a link from another site, had a bit of chit chat with the admin in his chatbox seems like a decent kinda dude, he has more links up his sleeve than a town hall clock (has faces)   ;D  ;D