Skip to main content
Topic: how do you make a software portable help needed (Read 427 times) previous topic - next topic

how do you make a software portable help needed

hi i have got a question i need to ask everyone how do you make a software portable so i can use it on a different computer right i have got nero 2020 a cracked version of the software it does take a bit of time to install and a few times it reboots the computer. but i just thought if i can make this software portable then i can use it on any computer and it would be a lot better to run cos sometimes you can get crashes with a software installed on your computer. but when running a portable software i have never found any crashes with a portable software but i dont know where to begin to make a software portable and can it be done cos i know that there is some softwares out there. that are portable but i dont know how that is done i did use winrar cos that does make softwares portable but it did not work when i tried to make nero 2020 portable so does anyone know of a way to make a software portable and will the method work with any software.

Re: how do you make a software portable help needed

Reply #2
thanks for the links at the bottom but they are softwares if you want to burn it onto a disc which is great but it still does not make the softwares portable that is just to burn them to disc. which i know how to do i use DVDDecrypter to burn isos to disc the top link is great but it does not have the full nero 2020 software portable. it only has nero burning rom which is only 1 part of the software of nero when there is a few in nero 2020 the full software but thanks anyway.