Skip to main content
Topic: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta) (Read 15635 times) previous topic - next topic

WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta)

Currently The Client Natively Supports: Windows, Linux, & Mac

Client Download Link: https://client.pritunl.com

An OpenVPN client is available in the iOS app store that can be used to connect to a Pritunl server.

Android has an OpenVPN client available in the Google app store that can be used to connect to a Pritunl server.

Current Servers:
1Gbit Server in Ukraine

How Do I Request Access?

Step 1. Send Me a PM Containing The Following Information:
Username:
Email:
Pin Number Min 6 Digits:

Step 2. Make a reply to this thread. Saying the following...

I, (insert username here) promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

I want to request access to the following servers:
Ukraine

How Do I Connect After I've Installed The Pritunl Client Program & Receive Connection Details From WebOasis Admin?

Once Pritunl client is installed, open it, and then click the green import profile button in bottom left corner of client. This will import & save our server information into the VPN client.

Next you need to click the 3 horizontal lines in upper right corner of the client.

Now click the green connect button and enter your pin. You are now connected!

Don't Be A Jerk Please!

Please don't misuse the service so I have to shut it down and its ruined for everyone.

Torrents & File Sharing is Fine.

This server is only a 1gbps connection, so if you have a 1gbps connection, please use your fair share, don't rape the server so no one else can use it. Keep in mind that if this Beta goes well, I will upgrade to a 10gbps server.

CLOSED - Please Visit https://weboas.is/forum/index.php?topic=1151.0 Instead

Re: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta)

Reply #1
I, Wayne promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #2
I, Wayne promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Accepted. You Have Been Emailed All Necessary Information/Files.

Reply #3
I, tAdLy promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #4
I, Vaporwave promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #5
I, Thomas promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #6
I, stediedi m promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #7
I, illiuma promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #8
I, Shailow promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #9
I, awkward_indian promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #10
I, Unchainedharp6 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #11
I, c0d3x promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #12
I, Arculae promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #13
I, (shael1435) promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #14
I, velajada promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #15
I, acgh promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #16
I, dayvian promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #17
I, Orphe, promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #18
I, Moronicus_Totalis promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #19
I, coolcat promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #20
I, sidoku promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #21
I, aakashgt promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #22
I, tAdLy promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to have to Pritunl client connect to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #23
I, Vaporwave promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to have to Pritunl client connect to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #24
I, TA10S, promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine
& possible future servers ;)