Skip to main content
Topic: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta) (Read 15634 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta)

Reply #100
I, druker promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

I want to request access to the following servers:
Ukraine

Reply #101
I, That1Boi23 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #102
I, freesoftware promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Im aware that my account is pretty new, however i've been using you guys as a homepage for a few months, and am interested in seeing what this VPN can offer for me.

Reply #103
I, sidoku promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to input into Pritunl client to get connected to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #104
I, aakashgt promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to input into Pritunl client to get connected to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #105
I, TA10S, promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine
& possible future servers ;)

Reply #106
I, SpaceWalker promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #107
I, ThePifer promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #108
I, vesaliuz promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #109
I, Shubxam promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #110
I will add/activate 10-20 new accounts per day max. So it may take a few days, be patient.

Reply #111
I, Ecmello promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #112
I, shadowrex promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #113
I, crook3d promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #114
I, TheHendrix promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #115
I, glfcst promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #116
I,  a promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #117
I, RicolasSage promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #118
I, please promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #119
I, LadyNymph  promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #120
I, Tcobli, promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #121
I, worldwizer promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #122
I, Cantina promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #123
I, JawSlayeR promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #124
I, rutman22 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

you didn't follow directions and PM me your username, email, and desired PIN