Skip to main content
Topic: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta) (Read 15633 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta)

Reply #125
I, first3565 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

I want to request access to the following servers:
Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to input into Pritunl client to get connected to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #126
I, anonime. promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to input into Pritunl client to get connected to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #127
I, MON5TERMATT promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine
(and any others as they become available)

Reply #128
I, T2xic promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #129
I, Sandra promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #130
I, ViperSys promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #131
I, davsch promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #132
I, Vaporwave promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #133
I, bogsic promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #134
I, shadowstorm699 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #135
I, Hcavok promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #136
I, MCP94 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #137
I, VP757 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine
(and any others as they become available)

Reply #138
I, markanthony promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #139
I, Filippo promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You did not send me the PM you were supposed to. Re-read original thread CLOSELY!!!!!

Reply #140
    I, Dingle promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #141
I, vunsur, promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

USA

Reply #142
I've enabled 43 VPN accounts so far total. Any of those 43 care to give me a review?

Continuing to enable 10-15 new accounts daily.

Reply #143
I,  mulderite promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #144
I, MikeHunt promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #145
I, 8bit promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #146
I, 76utyj promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #147

I, (Robedoesje) promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #148
I, Bigfoot promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #149
I, Aldon promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine