Skip to main content
Topic: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta) (Read 15636 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: WebOasis - Free VPN (Beta)

Reply #25
I, Thomas promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

I want to request access to the following servers:
Ukraine

I don't see a PM from you with your information. I cannot help you until you provide this.

Reply #26
I, SpaceWalker promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #27
I, stediedi m promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to have to Pritunl client connect to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #28
I, illiuma promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

You have been approved. Your account has been created. An email has been sent to your address you provided us containing .ovpn file which is inside of a zip file. This is the file you'll need to have to Pritunl client connect to our VPN server. Thanks.

Reply #29
I, ThePifer promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #30
I, vesaliuz promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #31
I, Shubxam promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #32
I,  a promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #33
I, RicolasSage promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #34
I, please promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #35
I, LadyNymph  promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #36
I, Tcobli, promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #37
I, Cantina promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #38
I, JawSlayeR promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #39
I, rutman22 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #40
I, first3565 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #41
I, anonime. promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #42
I, MON5TERMATT promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine
(and any others as they become available)

Reply #43
I, Hcavok promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #44
I, MCP94 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #45
I, VP757 promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine
(and any others as they become available)

Reply #46
I, markanthony promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #47
I, Filippo promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #48
    I, Dingle promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

Ukraine

Reply #49
I, vunsur, promise to never use this VPN for the following activities: CP, Terrorism, Threats of Physical Violence, Hacking/DDOS. I understand that if I do, I'm not only a terrible person, but I will never be allowed to use WebOasis Free VPN EVER AGAIN!

USA