Skip to main content
Topic: request a tv that has built in voice that can play movies of a hard drive on tv (Read 276 times) previous topic - next topic

request a tv that has built in voice that can play movies of a hard drive on tv

hi to everyone i have got a question i need to ask

right i have a android box with movies on it connected to my tv so i can watch movies off my hard drive on the tv. at the moment i go through the hard drive and select what movie to watch.but i have got over 4000 movies on my hard drive on a 2 external hard drives one is 8tb and one is 3tb. but what i want to do is if it can be done is there any tv out there that has built in voice into the tv and the remote. what i want to do is say the name of the movie that is on my hard drive and the tv finds it and plays it on my tv. is there any tv that does this cos there is a lot of tvs now have a voice remote my tv does not have a voice remote it is a philips 50 inch 4KTV. i am thinking about buying a new tv only if i can do this method is there any tv out there that does this. or is it best to get a new android that does that i dont know of any android boxes that does that so can anyone please help me with this question.