Skip to main content
Topic: December 20th 2020 - CTemplar E-Mail Giveaway (Read 539 times) previous topic - next topic

December 20th 2020 - CTemplar E-Mail Giveaway

CTemplar E-Mail Giveaway

I have 3 free LIFETIME CTemplar PRIME accounts to give away. This shows you what you get with a PRIME account. https://ctemplar.com/pricing/

What Is CTemplar?

https://ctemplar.com/about/

Inspired in the ways of the medieval Knights Templar, this service was created to provide an anonymous and end-to-end encrypted email to anyone who needs their communications shielded from prying eyes. We at CTemplar recognize the value in cryptography and cryptocurrency, hence the name "CTemplar" or "Crypto Templar".

Our mission is to provide an anonymous E2EE (End to End Encrypted) email. No one except you and your recipient can read the contents of your emails, not even us.

We are independently owned, funded, and the key parts of our codebase are publicly released under a permissive open-source license. The government and corporate grants and investment proposals we have seen have always been designed to violate our user’s privacy. Therefore, we actively refuse all investments or grants from governments and corporations.

Our team is passionate about privacy and security. It is what we believe in and respect. With this, we welcome and invite you to be a part of the CTemplar email service for the best email protection you can access.

What Features Does CTemplar Offer?

https://ctemplar.com/features/

PRIME SignUp Link: https://mail.ctemplar.com/create-account?plan=PRIME

SubReddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/ctemplar/

HomePage: https://ctemplar.com

The first 3 people to reply asking for an account will win. Please include a brief explanation of why you want the account and why email privacy/security is important to you.

The 3 winners will be sent a coupon code to apply at signup to get a free LIFETIME PRIME account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEzokcp0EBs

Re: December 20th 2020 - CTemplar E-Mail Giveaway

Reply #1
gimme one, please and thank you  :))

I am planning to become an ethical hacker, I value privacy a lot and no doubt this lifetime account will be invaluable to me

Reply #2

The first 3 people to reply asking for an account will win. Please include a brief explanation of why you want the account and why email privacy/security is important to you.

Reply #3

I am planning to become an ethical hacker, I value privacy a lot and no doubt this lifetime account will be invaluable to me

OK, I will PM you.

Reply #4
I'm in if you still have any available.

Thanks

Mark

Reply #5

Thanks

Mark

Reply #6
Yes plz if still available

Reply #7
Can I get one?

Privacy is important to me because the globohomo tech-oligarchs are out to do destroy anyone who doesn't buy into their bullshit and I need to remain anonymous. I am guilty of wrong-think because Black Lives Matter but so do All Lives. If anyone in real life were to find out I think this way I could be canceled and have my life destroyed.

Thanks,

Reply #8

Please include a brief explanation of why you want the account and why email privacy/security is important to you.

Reply #9
Can I get one?

Privacy is important to me because the globohomo tech-oligarchs are out to do destroy anyone who doesn't buy into their bullshit and I need to remain anonymous. I am guilty of wrong-think because Black Lives Matter but so do All Lives. If anyone in real life were to find out I think this way I could be canceled and have my life destroyed.

Thanks,

Will PM you now.

Reply #10
For all those who don't win a free Lifetime PRIME account...Here is 3 invite codes to get a free account. Free accounts just have lower size and sending limits and can't use custom domains.

7447-366677
1636-244195
6356-12313

https://mail.ctemplar.com/create-account?plan=FREE

Reply #11
So far I've given the accounts to FieryBlake and Hattrick.

Ashley and markanthony need to fix their submissions.

One LifeTime PRIME account remains.

Reply #12
can I have the last account?

Privacy is important to me because I realized that as our neoliberal society evolves, it will eventually result in the loss of individuality. I believe that one key way that this occurs is by utilizing tracking methods and other technology in order to gain information on the individual, then changing approaches in order to coerce the individual into joining the "hivemind".
One way that this is already occurring is personalized ads. Companies are tracking us and our internet-browsing habits, and are suggesting us ads in order to (hopefully) subconsciously make us want the product. This methodology is being extended to more sinister things (if you didn't already consider ads as sinister), such as political propaganda.
I think this is bad and I don't want this to happen to me.
Also I don't like cops.

Reply #13
Hey if like one of possible.

Well I'm actually currently switching away from Google and have been looking at secure Email Options (been using the de-google link in the FAQ). Although I was pretty aware of security and privacy before its definitely gone way up by being here. So that's what's been prompting the switch. Plus reading Snowden's book really opened my eyes a lot (and cause me to loose a ton of trust in a lot of things also). So this would be a nice jump start

Reply #14
can I have the last account?

Privacy is important to me because I realized that as our neoliberal society evolves, it will eventually result in the loss of individuality. I believe that one key way that this occurs is by utilizing tracking methods and other technology in order to gain information on the individual, then changing approaches in order to coerce the individual into joining the "hivemind".
One way that this is already occurring is personalized ads. Companies are tracking us and our internet-browsing habits, and are suggesting us ads in order to (hopefully) subconsciously make us want the product. This methodology is being extended to more sinister things (if you didn't already consider ads as sinister), such as political propaganda.
I think this is bad and I don't want this to happen to me.
Also I don't like cops.

winner of last account, will PM you now.

Reply #15

Thanks

Mark

Hey if like one of possible.

Well I'm actually currently switching away from Google and have been looking at secure Email Options (been using the de-google link in the FAQ). Although I was pretty aware of security and privacy before its definitely gone way up by being here. So that's what's been prompting the switch. Plus reading Snowden's book really opened my eyes a lot (and cause me to loose a ton of trust in a lot of things also). So this would be a nice jump start

Sorry guys and gals. The others beat you to it.

Please use these invite codes to register a free CTemplar account. The free accounts are still very nice to have. 1GB of email space is plenty for most people.

For all those who don't win a free Lifetime PRIME account...Here is 3 invite codes to get a free account. Free accounts just have lower size and sending limits and can't use custom domains.

7447-366677
1636-244195
6356-12313

Reply #16
took advantage of the first invite code (7447-366677) to have a secondary spam account there, thank you <3

Reply #17
took advantage of the first invite code (7447-366677) to have a secondary spam account there, thank you <3

I assume you mean you are using it as an account to receive spam from signing up to sites and services.

Please do NOT use it to send spam email.

Reply #18
I am looking for something a bit more secure than proton mail, gmail, etc.

I am into web dev, not hacking

Thanks 

Reply #19

I am looking for something a bit more secure than proton mail and I do not like gmail anymore
thanks

Reply #20
Sorry guys and gals. The others beat you to it.

Please use these invite codes to register a free CTemplar account. The free accounts are still very nice to have. 1GB of email space is plenty for most people.

For all those who don't win a free Lifetime PRIME account...Here are 2 invite codes to get a free account. Free accounts just have lower size and sending limits and can't use custom domains.

1636-244195
6356-12313

Reply #21
10 More Invite Codes For Free Accounts
6974-825203
4031-506052
8114-474105
5360-874772
8307-839287
9365-106145
1693-174067
3504-454979
1621-450786
4873-458937

Reply #22
I assume you mean you are using it as an account to receive spam from signing up to sites and services.

Please do NOT use it to send spam email.

yes that's what i meant don't worry :D