Skip to main content
Topic: Parler.com Back Online (Read 485 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Parler.com Back Online - Hosted Now By DDOS-Guard

Reply #4
I never heard of Parler until now and upon inspecting their site description which basically says its a place where literally everyone has a voice, I actually agree with their mission... I'm not sure if its more to it other than "free speech" that got them to switch hosts but I'm guessing some twitter fags didn't agree with some posts there and they went all retarded like "DroP pArLeR"... fuck twitter and all those pieces of shit who label free speech upholders as "nazi", they're more scum and vile than the Nazi ever where...

Reply #5
I never heard of Parler until now and upon inspecting their site description which basically says its a place where literally everyone has a voice, I actually agree with their mission... I'm not sure if its more to it other than "free speech" that got them to switch hosts but I'm guessing some twitter fags didn't agree with some posts there and they went all retarded like "DroP pArLeR"... fuck twitter and all those pieces of shit who label free speech upholders as "nazi", they're more scum and vile than the Nazi ever where...

They were being hosted by Amazon AWS and got dropped shortly after Jan 6th. Amazon is big tech and big tech likes to follow the woke crowd. The woke crowd hates free speech and therefore it was de-platformed.

Parler is terribly coded and optimized which is evident from their massive requirements https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/1350612426115452935 which should be completely unnecessary for a site their size. They need to get better programmers and optimize their site so they can have more realistic hosting requirements. There are plenty of hosts willing to host them. DDOS-Guard is most likely just providing DDOS protection for them but that will effectively hide their backend host which will help them from being further de-platformed.

The retarded twitter warriors can only get so many companies to cave to their social media pressure. Free Speech / Freedom & the Internet go hand in hand. Its very difficult to stop it unless you completely lock down everything online like in China.

Reply #8
What does forfeit mean in this case?

DDOS-Guard is losing 2/3 of its assigned IP's due to a selectively enforced rule by LACNIC of having a physical presence and not just a legal one. So DDOS-Guard can keep its Europe/Russian IP ranges, but is losing all the Belize ones. They will be revoked February 24th. This will cause a problem for DDOS-Guard because IPv4's are in short supply and its expensive to buy new ranges in your own region. Probably a reason why they got the Latin American ones to begin with. Its BS because hundreds if not thousands of companies violate this rule, but its being enforced on DDOS-Guard because people don't like the websites they are hosting such as 8Kun or Parler.

DDOS-Guard actually stopped working with 8Kun a week ago, but this complaint to LACNIC was originally started in November 2020 and it was due to them providing bandwidth for 8Kun. Now its because they are helping Parler. They are technically violating a rule with having no physical presence in Belize other than a mailbox and being Incorporated there, but its bullshit because it was never a problem until they got involved with controversial sites and its not being enforced on any other hosts. Selective enforcement of rules to punish those you disagree with.

Reply #9
DDOS-Guard is losing 2/3 of its assigned IP's due to a selectively enforced rule by LACNIC of having a physical presence and not just a legal one. So DDOS-Guard can keep its Europe/Russian IP ranges, but is losing all the Belize ones. They will be revoked February 24th. This will cause a problem for DDOS-Guard because IPv4's are in short supply and its expensive to buy new ranges in your own region. Probably a reason why they got the Latin American ones to begin with. Its BS because hundreds if not thousands of companies violate this rule, but its being enforced on DDOS-Guard because people don't like the websites they are hosting such as 8Kun or Parler.

DDOS-Guard actually stopped working with 8Kun a week ago, but this complaint to LACNIC was originally started in November 2020 and it was due to them providing bandwidth for 8Kun. Now its because they are helping Parler. They are technically violating a rule with having no physical presence in Belize other than a mailbox and being Incorporated there, but its bullshit because it was never a problem until they got involved with controversial sites and its not being enforced on any other hosts. Selective enforcement of rules to punish those you disagree with.
I understand now, great explanation, thanks.

Re: Parler.com Back Online

Reply #11
https://twitter.com/SkySilkCloud/status/1361454330864263168

Parler is now being hosted by Sky Silk Cloud

A #CloudServices provider based out of #LosAngeles offering custom #VPS solutions for any budget or project.

https://dnsape.com/dns/parler.com

https://dnsape.com/ipwhois/216.246.208.249

https://www.skysilk.com