Skip to main content
Topic: Very far out remote viewing / alternate history thread (Read 217 times) previous topic - next topic

Very far out remote viewing / alternate history thread

Some time ago I stumbled across a post in r/conspiracy on Reddit talking about remote viewing, ancient civilization, alien civilization, etc... I can't say if this is the product of a very prolific, wild imagination or some deep knowledge but either way it makes for some fascinating reading. It's hundreds of pages long across several threads, to give you an idea of the scale. Definitely worth checking out.

The Reddit thread has links to these posts on Godlike Productions entitled, "Alterwelt Thread"  1 through 3 then "Au├čenseiter Thread".

This needs to be archived somehow, a few different ways at least, but GDP has some undefined methods to avoid crawling and it's not based off of robots.txt. I haven't looked at it in a while but I want to again. An app would need to be written, and perhaps some contributions to help keep the admins cool after that, maybe??   :))

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Very far out remote viewing / alternate history thread

Reply #1
just a heads up before anyone gets to coding up user.js for this endeavor...  definately read the fine print really close to ensure its not a ToS violation. As I understand it that board is housed and administered from Eglin,AFB.  Additionally, (and these ppl would be the ones to know) at least three of the BV's are A.I.  that are trained from posts there.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Very far out remote viewing / alternate history thread

Reply #2
What are you wanting archived? The whole godlikeproductions forum post? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login It seems possible to use Archive.is if you can do it page by page yourself. Reddit archive: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login